The [course_title] explains what basic applications are. In the course, you will learn the different application options.
Throughout the course, you will learn the usage of work processing and spreadsheets. The course will also focus the advanced skills such as the procedures for creating an excellent presentation, how to use database and collaboration.
All type of applications has options like comments, screen consistency, formatting options such as making text bold, italicised, underlined etc., navigating system, and presentation features, etc. Basically, the course is conducted at five different levels:
- Word Processing where you will learn how to process and edit a text using options like indent, edit, page break, bulleted, deleting, etc.
- Spreadsheet application where you will know the use of spreadsheets and basic options such as navigation, saving a new workbook, editing formula and applying the formula, making different types of the chart like a pie chart, bar chart, graphs, etc.
- Presentation section teaches you the procedures for creating a stunning presentation using chart, images, and table.
- In the database part, you will be introduced to management procedures and the ways of working with queries and reports.
- Collaboration helps to know the sharing systems.
In short, the purpose of the course is to provide you with an overall idea and key features of the application.
This course does not involve any written exams. Students need to answer 5 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). Once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
Edukite courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must submit all the assignment of the course as part of the assessment. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at a cost of £49.
Having an Official Edukite Certification is a great way to celebrate and share your success. You can:
- Add the certificate to your CV or resume and brighten up your career
- Show it to prove your success
Course Credit: Edukite
|Working with Word Processing|
|Working with Word Processing||00:44:00|
|Working with Spreadsheets|
|Working with Spreadsheets||00:49:00|
|Making a Presentation|
|Making a Presentation||01:08:00|
|Submit Your Assignment||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.