What if I told you that you could make your healthy breakfast recipes just as tasty as your favourite foods with almost no extra effort? Would you want that? If yes, then you should join this course now!
This program is intended for any individual who is hoping to have more well-being, essentialness, and vitality in their life. Regardless of whether you are happy, dynamic and empowered and simply need that “edge” in life, or whether you could do with enhancing yourself in that division – this course is for you.
In this course, we will share some breakfast recipes that will show you what goes into a healthy meal which will help keep you full and invigorated additionally give all of you the supplements you requirement for the day, so you can unwind about what you eat for whatever is left of the time. When you begin on this breakfast schedule, you’ll have stunning vitality, imperatives, and even concentration and be prepared to go up against the world!
Who is the course for?
- Individuals struggling to lose weight, feel their metabolism is slow, and want more energy during the day
- Old people looking for more energy
- Individuals interested in improving their health and vitality
- Individuals who have breakfast in the morning
- Busy mum who finds mornings to be too hectic to eat a healthy breakfast
- Individuals ready to make nutrition/lifestyle changes
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Healthy Breakfast Making Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Private Practice as a nutritionist
- Nutritionist in a health food shop
- Kick start your healthy food restaurant.
|Healthy Breakfast Making Course|
|Recipe – I||01:00:00|
|Recipe – II||01:00:00|
|Recipe – III||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IV||01:00:00|
|Recipe – V||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VI||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VIII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IX||01:00:00|
|Recipe – X||01:00:00|
|Recipe – XI||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XII||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XIII||00:15:00|
|Recipe – XIV||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XV||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Healthy Breakfast Making Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Healthy Breakfast Making Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.