Thermal Energy means the internal energy of the object and system because of the movement of the particles within the object system. The course is divided into four sections:
- Fundamental thermodynamic concepts covering energy exchange in propulsion and power processes
- The second law of Thermodynamics.
- The applications of thermodynamics to engineering systems e.g. propulsion and power cycles, thermo chemistry,
- Finally, fundamentals of heat transfer such as heat exchange in aerospace devices.
This course does not involve any written exams. Students need to answer 5 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). Once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
Edukite courses are free to study. To successfully complete a course you must submit all the assignment of the course as part of the assessment. Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at a cost of £49.
Having an Official Edukite Certification is a great way to celebrate and share your success. You can:
- Add the certificate to your CV or resume and brighten up your career
- Show it to prove your success
Course Credit: MIT
|Introduction and Review of Unified Engineering Thermodynamics||00:20:00|
|Background to the Second Law of Thermodynamics||00:30:00|
|The Second Law of Thermodynamics||00:15:00|
|Applications of the Second Law||00:30:00|
|Interpretation of Entropy on the Microscopic Scale — The Connection between Randomness and Entropy||00:10:00|
|Gas Power and Propulsion Cycles||00:30:00|
|Power Cycles with Two-Phase Media (Vapor Power Cycles)||00:25:00|
|Introduction to Thermochemistry||00:15:00|
|Fundamentals of Heat Transfer||01:20:00|
|Submit Your Assignment||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.