Run your business more efficiently with a time-saving in-depth solution to manage your accounting, invoicing, cash-flow, inventory, taxes, and so much more. Sage 50 is fast becoming the most used software to manage accounts, keep track of invoices, produce sales reports, and much more. So learn how to operate this amazing software through this course.
This course teaches you the basics of account management and provides you with an overview of computerised accounting. You will learn the basic principles behind account-keeping within a business context and will be shown the advantages of the Sage 50 software. This course is designed for all users whether you are beginner or an expert. Managing accounts has never been easier with Sage 50, so to get the full use out of the software, you will have to learn how it works properly. This is what this course is for, once completed you will be more than capable of handling accounts through Sage 50 accounts software.
Who is the course for?
- For anyone wishing to pursue a career in accounting.
- People who are interested in managing accounts through Sage 50 software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sage 50 Accounts- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting technician
- Actuarial analyst
- Business adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Company secretary
|Sage 50 Accounts|
|Welcome to Sage 50 Accounts||00:30:00|
|Getting Started with Sage 50 Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Sage 50 Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up your Chart of Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Records||02:00:00|
|Product Tasks (Stock)||02:00:00|
|Working with Foreign Currencies and Accounts||02:00:00|
|Recording Opening Balances||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.